Revelation 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” 2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne. 3 And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. 4 Around the throne were twenty-four thrones; and upon the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white garments, and golden crowns on their heads. (NASB)
In most Christian churches we are taught that if we believe in Christ, upon death — we will immediately go to Heaven. We know with great certainty that is untrue! Even Christ’s soul descended into the Paradise of Heb. She’ol/Gr. Hades (Acts 2:22-36) before conquering death at His resurrection after three days AND nights.
Secondly, we are taught that believers in Christ will not suffer during the Great Tribulation — that they will be taken up or “raptured” beforehand (aka the Pre-Tribulation Rapture). Again, that is a falsehood. IN CHRIST’S OWN WORDS:
Matthew 24:29 “But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory. 31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other. (NASB)
Mark 13:24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light, 25 and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers that are in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven. (NASB)
We are also taught preposterous exegesis regarding Daniel’s Seventy Weeks. Because most “Biblical scholars” and “theologians” believe that they are of “New Testament-only churches” and that the Old Testament is of no consequence, they cannot comprehend that this is speaking of jubilees (Leviticus 25). A jubilee is comprised of 49 years broken down into “weeks of years.” This is how God Most High (Heb. El Elyon) accounts for time, and the days from the Creation Week until the Israelites crossed over the Jordan River into the Promised Land at Bethabara, meaning “house of the ford/place of crossing,” is recorded in the Book of Jubilees. Why is this significant? Seventy jubilees equates to 3,430 years (i.e., 70 x 49 = 3,430). To keep it simple, Christ provided the following hint:
Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.” (NASB)
A more significant hint is found in 2 Peter 3:
The Coming Day of the Lord
2 Peter 3:3 Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.” 5 For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water, 6 through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water. 7 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
8 But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. 9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
A New Heaven and Earth
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up. (NASB)
The Book of Jubilees definitively states that the Law was given to Moses at Sinai in 2410 AM and the Israelites crossed into the Promised Land in 2450 AM (i.e., at the end of the 50th jubilee; 50 x 49 = 2,450). We know that Heaven and Earth will pass away, and a New Heaven and New Earth will be created (Isaiah 65:17-25; 2 Peter 3:10-18; Revelation 21). The problem is that no one knows with certainty how 2450 AM correlates to ANY modern method of year accounting — even that of the Masoretic calendar as it is based on the Babylonian model. Most estimate it to be c. 1400 BCE. Let’s examine what Daniel states on the subject:
Daniel 9:24 “Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place. 25 So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. 26 Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined. 27 And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.” (NASB)
The modern Jerusalem, the “holy city,” was under Ottoman control (another allusion to Isaac vs. Ishmael!) in the period that would have coincided with “sixty-two” weeks from the giving of the Torah, and there was a rebuilding period in Jerusalem. Then, we have the following from the same article:
“In 1700, Judah HeHasid led the largest organized group of Jewish immigrants to the Land of Israel in centuries. His disciples built the Hurva Synagogue, which served as the main synagogue in Jerusalem from the 18th century until 1948, when it was destroyed by the Arab Legion. The synagogue was rebuilt in 2010.” — Wikipedia, “History of Jerusalem” article, Early Ottoman period section.
Again, this is what Christ said:
Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. 17 Whoever is on the housetop must not go down to get the things out that are in his house. 18 Whoever is in the field must not turn back to get his cloak. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. 23 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. (NASB)
This is reiterated in Mark 13:14-23. How do we know that this is speaking of the Latter Days (modern times) and not the desecration and destruction of the Second Temple during the First Jewish-Roman War? Because of the immediate passages in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 that follow and were listed above. Has the sun darkened or the moon stopped giving light? Have the stars fallen from the sky or the heavens been shaken? No. But, they will as was prophesied.
- 2,450 years (=50 jubilees): Creation (Jubilees 2:1-33; Genesis 1:1-2:3) to the Israelites’ crossing into the Promised Land (Jubilees 50:1-5; Joshua 1-4) [Map]
- 3,430 years (=70 jubilees): Daniel’s Seventy “Weeks” culminating with the Great Tribulation (Daniel 9:24-27; Matthew 24:15-28)
- 1,000 years: Christ’s Millennial Reign (Revelation 20:1-6)
- 120 years: Satan (aka Belial) released to deceive the nations (Revelation 20:2-3,7-10; Genesis 6:3*) culminating with Judgment Day (Revelation 20:11-15)
That totals 7,000 years which is inextricably tied to the Creation Week (2 Peter 3:3-9 concentrating on v8). Afterwards, the defiled Heaven and Earth will be destroyed by fire (2 Peter 3:10-13 concentrating on vv10,12) and a New Heaven and New Earth will be created (Revelation 21:1-22:5). This event is more than 1,120 years in the future as of this writing, so do not believe the false narrative of #ClimateChange. Examine my accompanying Jubilee accounting and calculator; the latter is an Excel workbook based on the best available information but is subject to change based on actual observation.
*Note: Abraham lived to be 175 years old in the postdiluvian world (Genesis 25:7); therefore, Genesis 6:3 is NOT referencing a lifespan cap although most — including Moses (Deuteronomy 34:7) — did not live longer than 120 years.
Revelation 21:9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.”
The New Jerusalem
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper. 12 It had a great and high wall, with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels; and names were written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east and three gates on the north and three gates on the south and three gates on the west. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (NASB)
There it is — straight from the Word of God! NEW JERUSALEM IS THE BRIDE OF CHRIST! Think about it for just a second… If Christ were to marry the “body of Christ” (aka “the church”), then who would be invited to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb?
Revelation 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready.” 8 It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9 Then he said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’” And he said to me, “These are true words of God.” (NASB)
New Jerusalem is the HEAVENLY KINGDOM that descends from the New Heaven to the New Earth! Study Revelation 21. We are NOT going to Heaven, folks. The domain of the Elohim (pl. of Eloah), or family/tribe of El the Father (aka “the sons of God”) is in Heaven. Because they are not of Earth, they are, by definition, extraterrestrials! The domain of humans (aka “the sons and daughters of men”) is Earth — whether the current incarnation or the New Earth that is to come. When we die, our souls go DOWN to Heb. She’ol/Gr. Hades awaiting resurrection.
Next, most Christians are taught that once Christ returns, there is no more war; everything is peace and love. When He returns, only Behemoth and Leviathan are thrown into the lake of fire known as Gehenna, and Satan is bound. We still have a thousand years to go (i.e., His Millennial Reign) before everything is made anew! This is always dismissed by our Christian clergy:
Revelation 19:20 And the beast [Leviathan] was seized, and with [her] the false prophet [Behemoth] who performed the signs in [her] presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast [Leviathan] and those who worshiped [her] image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse [Christ; see vv11-16], and all the birds were filled with their flesh. (NASB)
Revelation 20:1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time. (NASB)
Revelation 20:7 When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison, 8 and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore. 9 And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast [Leviathan] and the false prophet [Behemoth] are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. (NASB)
Who is taught this in their church or synagogue? None that I have attended, and I have attended many denominations. They are simply “tickling the ears” just as we have been warned against:
2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry. (NASB)
Before jumping into the timeline of events in Revelation, let’s review one more topic: the resurrection of the dead. This one is interesting because the Bible clearly states that there is a “resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked” (Acts 24:14-16 concentrating on v15b). If the righteous were already in Heaven as we are taught, then how can they be resurrected? We know the answer; we have been lied to again and again and again by our churches. What is interesting is that Revelation does not speak of just one, mass resurrection but TWO! One is for those who were beheaded during the Great Tribulation for their testimony of Christ, and the other is before the “great and terrible day of the Lord [Yahoah]” (aka Judgment Day) — these are separated by a millennium as was discussed above. The FIRST RESURRECTION:
Revelation 20:4 Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were completed. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years. (NASB)
So, those beheaded DURING the Great Tribulation will be resurrected and will serve as priests during Christ’s millennial reign. Again, there is no pre-Tribulation rapture, and there is another thousand years between the Tribulation and Judgment Day. Now, for the SECOND RESURRECTION on Judgment Day:
Revelation 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them. 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire. (NASB)
Just as Acts 24:15 states, both the righteous and wicked are resurrected; the wicked, who disbelieved in Christ, are judged by the Law of Moses, found guilty, and thrown in Gehenna, the lake of fire — thus, they experience the “second death” mentioned in Revelation 20:14b. Again, who is taught this in their church or synagogue?
We know that Christ raised individuals from the dead with the most famous being Lazarus. There was a third, mass resurrection that occurred just after Christ’s resurrection on 18 Abib 36 CE, and they entered Jerusalem on that weekly Sabbath.
Note: There is a three-day gap (15-17 Abib) between vv50-51 at His crucifixion on 14 Abib and vv52-53 at His resurrection on 18 Abib in 36 CE.
Matthew 27:50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split. 52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many. 54 Now the centurion, and those who were with him keeping guard over Jesus, when they saw the earthquake and the things that were happening, became very frightened and said, “Truly this was the Son of God!” (NASB)
Start studying the Scriptures PLAINLY and SIMPLY, and its true meaning will be revealed to you just as it has to me. Quit relying on rabbis, pastors, ministers, priests, or whatever your clergy is called; they are just people who disregard the Scriptures — just like the Jewry has for millennia. They are promoting their own “brand of religion,” but it is not of God; lies mixed with the truth are still lies. The Holy Spirit was sent to be our Helper on the Feast of Weeks (aka Pentecost) in 36 CE. Also, Christ was born on that date in 6 CE.
The following outline forms the basis of my second book tentatively entitled Apokàlypsis: The TRUTH Behind the Visions of Yochanan at Patmos. For the record, John was not “of Patmos;” he hailed from Ephesus. He was exiled to Patmos by the Roman emperor Domitian (Lat. Titus Flavius Caesar Domitianus Augustus) after allegedly being unharmed upon being immersed in a vat of burning oil in the Colosseum circa 90-95 CE. Although Tertullian was far from being an eyewitness, he did record this event in Chapter 36 of The Prescription Against Heretics. Regardless, PLEASE study this for yourself, and pray for the Seven Spirits of Yahoah.
- The Vision of End Time Events Commences (Revelation 4)
- The Scroll with Seven Seals (Revelation 5)
- 1st Seal – Rider on White Horse – Conqueror (Revelation 6:1-2)
- 2nd Seal – Rider on Red Horse – War (Revelation 6:3-4)
- 3rd Seal – Rider on Black Horse – Famine (Revelation 6:5-6)
- 4th Seal – Rider on Sickly Pale/Ashen Horse – Death of a Fourth of the Earth (Revelation 6:7-8)
- 5th Seal – Martyrs (Revelation 6:9-11)
- 6th Seal – Earthquake, Sun Darkened, Moon Blood Colored, Stars Fall to Earth, Great Wind Shaking Unripe Figs, Sky Split Apart and Rolled Up Like a Scroll, Mountains and Islands Moved, All Proclaim Judgment Day Has Arrived (Revelation 6:12-17)
- Four Angels Holding Back the Winds and a Fifth Ascending from the Rising Sun with the Seventh Seal (Revelation 7:1-3)
- Sealing of the 144,000 (Revelation 7:4-8)
- Multitude From the Great Tribulation in White Robes Becoming Priests (Revelation 7:9-17)
- 7th Seal – Silence in Heaven for a Half Hour, Seven Trumpets Distributed, and Thunder, Lightning, and Another Earthquake (Revelation 8:1-6)
- 1st Trumpet – Hail and Fire Mixed with Blood Burns a Third of the Earth and Trees and All Grass (Revelation 8:7)
- 2nd Trumpet – Something Like a Mountain Burning with Fire was Thrown into the Sea Turning a Third of the Sea into Blood, Killing a Third of All Sea Life, and Destroying a Third of All Ships (Revelation 8:8-9)
- 3rd Trumpet – Wormwood, a Burning Star Fell from Heaven and Made a Third of All Freshwater Bitter and Undrinkable (Revelation 8:10-11)
- 4th Trumpet – A Third of the Sun, Moon, and Stars Are Darkened; A Woe is Announced for What is to Come (Revelation 8:12-13)
- 5th Trumpet – A Key is Given to One of the Heavenly Host to Unlock the Bottomless Pit; Something Like Stinging Locusts with Tails Like Scorpions Torment Unbelievers for Five Months; They Wish for Death But It Does Not Come (Revelation 9:1-12)
- 6th Trumpet – Four of the Fallen Angels Bound at the Euphrates River are Released and Kill a Third of Mankind; They Control 200 Million “Horsemen” (Revelation 9:13-21)
- Angel with Little Book (Revelation 10:1-3a)
- Seven Peals of Thunder [Unrevealed!] (Revelation 10:3b-4)
- Seventh Angel Preaches the Gospel (Revelation 10:5-7)
- John Instructed to Eat the Little Book so that He May Prophesy (Revelation 10:8-11)
- Enoch and Elijah Prophesy for 42 Months and No One Can Harm Them (Revelation 11:1-6)
- Leviathan Kills the Two Witnesses in Jerusalem [=Sodom and Egypt], Lie in the Streets of Jerusalem for 3-1/2 Days, and Are Taken Up to Heaven (Revelation 11:7-12)
- Earthquake in Jerusalem Where a Tenth Falls and 7,000 Killed (Revelation 11:13-14)
- 7th Trumpet – Christ’s Reign on Earth Foreseen (Revelation 11:15-19)
- Great Signs in Heaven (Revelation 12:1-6)
- War in Heaven; Satan and His Angels are Thrown Down to Earth and Make War with the Saints (Revelation 12:7-17)
- Leviathan Appears for 42 Months and Satan Gives Her His Power and Authority; Most of the World Worships Her (Revelation 13:1-10)
- Behemoth Appears and Makes Great Signs Like Fire Coming Down from Heaven; the Mark of Leviathan for Buying and Selling [Verse 18 is Unrevealed!] (Revelation 13:11-18)
- Christ with the 144,000 from The Way on the Original Mount Zion [Lower Eastern Hill in the City of David] (Revelation 14:1-5)
- Angel in Mid-Heaven Preaching the Gospel (Revelation 14:6-7)
- Second Angel Proclaiming Woes to Babylon [=Jerusalem] (Revelation 14:8)
- Third Angel Foretelling Doom of Those Who Worshipped the Beast [=Leviathan] (Revelation 14:9-12)
- Voice from Heaven with Blessing Those Who Die in the Lord [=Yahoah] from Then On (Revelation 14:13)
- The Reaping of The Righteous and the Wicked During the Tribulation (Revelation 14:14-20, 15:2-4)
- Seven Angels with the Last Seven Plagues (Revelation 15:1,5-8, 16:1)
- 1st Bowl of Wrath on the Earth – Loathsome and Malignant Sores on the Worshippers of the Beast [Leviathan] (Revelation 16:2)
- 2nd Bowl of Wrath on the Sea – Became Like Blood and Everything in the Sea Died (Revelation 16:3)
- 3rd Bowl of Wrath on Rivers and Springs – Became Like Blood of the Saints and Prophets (Revelation 16:4-7)
- 4th Bowl of Wrath on the Sun – Scorched Men with Fire (Revelation 16:8-9)
- 5th Bowl of Wrath on the Throne of the Beast – Kingdom Darkened and They Gnawed Their Tongues in Pain (Revelation 16:10-11)
- 6th Bowl of Wrath on the Euphrates – It Dried Up (Revelation 16:12)
- Three Unclean Spirits Like Frogs Coming out of the Mouths of Satan, Leviathan, and Behemoth Gathering Those Together at Har-Magedon [Armageddon] (Revelation 16:13-16)
- 7th Bowl of Wrath on the Air – Largest Earthquake Ever that Splits Jerusalem in Three Parts, No More Mountains or Islands, Huge Hailstones [Weight of a Talent or ~130 lbs] (Revelation 16:17-21)
- Doom of Babylon [=Jerusalem] (Revelation 17:1-13)
- Gathering of the Armies for Battle of Har-Megedon [Armageddon] (Revelation 17:14-18)
- Angel Announces that Babylon is Defeated (Revelation 18:1-3)
- Voice from Heaven Telling His People to Come Out of Babylon [=Jerusalem] and Not Receive Her Judgments (Revelation 18:4-8)
- The World Laments for Babylon [=Jerusalem] (Revelation 18:9-24)
- The Fourfold Hallelujah from the Multitudes in Heaven (Revelation 19:1-6)
- Announcement of the Marriage of the Lamb [Christ] (Revelation 19:7-10)
- Christ’s Second Coming on a White Horse and Waging War Against the Kings of the Earth (Revelation 19:11-19)
- Leviathan and Behemoth are Thrown into Gehenna (Revelation 19:20-21)
- Angel Binds Satan for 1,000 Years (Revelation 20:1-3)
- First Resurrection of Those Beheaded During the Tribulation Who Did Not Worship Nor Accept the Mark of Leviathan; These Serve as Priests During Christ’s Millennial Reign on Earth (Revelation 20:4-6)
- After the Millennial Reign, Satan is Released, Attempts to Deceive the Earth, Joins with Gog and Magog Who Are Destroyed by Fire Outside of Jerusalem, then Thrown into Gehenna Where Leviathan and Behemoth Were Thrown a Thousand Years Before (Revelation 20:7-10)
- Second Resurrection and Judgment Day – All Those NOT Found in the Book of Life are Thrown into Gehenna [aka the Second Death] (Revelation 20:11-15)
- New Heaven, New Earth, and New Jerusalem Descending from the New Heaven to the New Earth (Revelation 21)
- River of Water of Life and Tree of Life (Revelation 22:1-7)
- Closing (Revelation 22:8-21)
- Great Tribulation Begins (Sign in the Heavens; Satan and His Angels are Thrown Down to Earth; Includes Seal, Trumpet, Thunder, and Bowl Judgments Throughout the 3-1/2 Year Tribulation and in that Order)
- Two Witnesses: Enoch and Elijah Begin Prophesying for 42 Months; 1,260 yomim; “time, times, and half a time” (=3-1/2 Enochian calendar years less 14 yomim for the equinoxes and solstices).
- Leviathan Kills the Two Witnesses; Two Witnesses are Resurrected and Brought Up to Heaven After 3-1/2 Days
- Jerusalem Partially Destroyed by God
- Great Tribulation Ends
- Christ’s Second Coming and the First Resurrection (of the Elect Beheaded During the Tribulation)
- Leviathan (aka the Beast) and Behemoth (aka the False Prophet) are Thrown into Gehenna (aka Lake of Fire)
- Satan Bound and Thrown into She’ol in Torment for a Thousand Years
- Christ’s Millennial Reign (Those Beheaded During the Tribulation Become Priests of God and Serve During the Millennial Reign)
- Satan Released (For a Short Time)
- The Final Battle with Satan Joined by Gog and Magog
- The Second Resurrection (of Both the Righteous and Wicked from She’ol — from Abel Forward)
- Judgment Day (of Those from She’ol)
- Satan Thrown into Gehenna Followed by the Wicked not Written in the Book of Life
- Heaven and Earth Destroyed; New Heaven and New Earth Created
- New Jerusalem (aka the Heavenly Kingdom) Descends from New Heaven
- Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Between Christ and New Jerusalem)
If anyone teaches anything close to this, please contact me; I would be interested in talking to them. The Book of Revelation is MEANT to be understood; it is NOT a complete mystery. Yes, two things have been concealed until they actually come to fruition:
- The meaning of the Seven Peals of Thunder in Revelation 10:3b-4 and
- The mysterious name that calculates to be either 616 or 666 in Hebrew gematria or Greek isopsephy in Revelation 13:18.
Most state that Revelation is not written in chronological order, but IT IS except for minor exceptions. For example, when the prophecy discusses the two witnesses of Enoch and Elijah in Revelation 11:1-6 vs. 7-13; verses 1-6 occur during the 42 months/1,260 yomim (which is slightly longer than a SI day)/3-1/2 years of the Tribulation (i.e., “time, times, and half a time” of Daniel 7:25; 12:7 and Revelation 12:14), and verses 7-13 occur at the culmination of that period. So, although vv7-13 are “out of order” overall, they complete the topic explained within the context of the chapter or passage.
Be sure to read the companion articles in the Revelation Study series:
- Revelation Study: Mystery Babylon
- Revelation Study: Signs in the Heavens – Engonasi(n) the Kneeler
- Revelation Study: The Seven Spirits of Yahoah
- Revelation Study: Leviathan
- Revelation Study: Behemoth
Shema Yisrael! (Hear, Israel!)
Copyright (C) 1995-2018, L. Alan Schuetz. All rights reserved.
2 Timothy 2:15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth. (NASB)